Shipping & Delivery
All of our products are made to order. We pack your art with extra care and get it to you just as fast as we can. Find out the all the needed info below.
Please be aware that the shipping prices for our Prints are based on real-time shipping rates. This means that the cost of shipping will vary depending on your location, the size of your order, and other factors. Our website uses live shipping rates to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information on shipping costs. If you have any questions or concerns about shipping, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help!
The delivery time reflects how long it takes to produce and fulfil the order and the time it takes to ship the product to you. Delivery times vary and are determined by multiple factors, including but not limited to:
- Where it is produced
- Where it is delivered
- The size and dimensions of the order
- Production capacity
- Shipping method
Most products are delivered 72 hours after the order has been placed and confirmed, but this is subject to change. If you want a live estimate you can place an order and view the estimated delivery dates in the dashboard.
Please bear in mind that the estimated delivery date includes:
- Fulfilment time: the time to create your products.
- Shipping time: the time to deliver from the print partner to the delivery address, which depends on production country, delivery country, shipping method selected, the status of the network, and other factors.
ImportantThe estimated delivery dates are indicative and are subject to change.
Providing correct shipping information will ensure that the orders are delivered smoothly. Please bear in mind the following:
- Shipping addresses for China, Russia, Japan and South Korea must be added in the local language due to shipping partners’ requirements. For some fields, a limited number of Latin characters is allowed.
- The fields have a character limit (different for each field) – this is due to shipping partners’ requirements. It is not possible to exceed the limit because this would not fit on the shipping label.
We provide a combination of local and international shipping options. You can see what shipment methods are available when you place an order.
For most countries you can choose between Standard/Economy and Express shipping:
- Standard/Economy is the standard delivery service. The delivery time for domestic standard packages is usually between 2-4 days.
- Express Shipping is processed with priority by the shipping company and delivery is expedited. When delivery time is critical, we recommend opting for Express delivery.
This is only a general guideline for our processing and shipping times.
Around busy times and holidays our dispatch times can increase up to 10 business days due to order volume
Premium Matte Paper Prints:
Different packaging depending on the size of the poster as well as the country where the item is produced and shipped to.
Our standard packaging for posters is:
- Flat for posters up to A4
- Tube for posters above A4
Some exceptions are:
- Mailing tubes in the following countries: DK, DE, NO, CH, FR, UK, AU, SG, NL, BE, AT
- Triangular/rectangular tubes in the US, Canada and Brazil
Aluminum prints are packaged with strong edges to protect the items. In addition, we wrap the items in bubble wrap or kraft paper for additional protection.