Experience automotive artistry with our 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO metal poster. Printed on sleek black Aluminum Dibond, it showcases the essence of this iconic vehicle. The Ferrari 599 GTO, a symbol of precision engineering and design, comes to life in stunning detail.
Perfect for car enthusiasts, this metal poster is a visual masterpiece that celebrates an era when driving was an art form. It’s not just decor; it’s a tribute to the fusion of performance and aesthetics. Whether displayed in your garage or living space, it’s a reminder of the exhilaration of the open road.
This metal poster is more than art—it’s a celebration of the Ferrari 599 GTO’s legacy. Show your appreciation for automotive excellence with this captivating piece, meticulously crafted on black Aluminum Dibond.
You can find them also on Displate!
706 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO
Visually striking, polished, and built to last – our stylish aluminum prints are designed with superior quality and a clean finish.
- Crafted from two white aluminum layers and a black polyethylene compound core in between, our aluminum DIBOND® is lightweight yet strong, making it durable and perfect for larger art pieces. Since the aluminum DIBOND® panel is coated in white, it ensures that the white and bright areas have a faint silky gloss, which is stunning to look at.
- The colors on this print are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas, ensuring the artwork pops off the surface.
- The print itself is matte and glare-free, giving it a timeless and classic look that enhances the art in a subtle and understated way.
- Our aluminum print comes in a thickness of approximately 3mm /0.12″, providing a sturdy and rigid base.
- The direct printing technology ensures that the image is printed straight onto the surface of the aluminum DIBOND® panel, resulting in a vivid and accurate reproduction. You can be sure that the tonal gradation will be on point.
- We’ve also included a hanging kit, which may vary depending on the country of fulfillment.
- Sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.